I have to say, I’m pretty lucky lady in the husband department! He’s kind, funny, really good looking, supportive and always willing to help me with anything I need. Thankfully, he’s normally a really positive and uplifting. This works great since I can be Negative Nancy at times – just keepin’ it real! You can find more marriage tips here.
Every now and then our roles reverse and I have to be the one to do the uplifting. This isn’t always an easy task for me but I’ve learned a few tricks that brighten up my husbands day.
7 Ways to Brighten Up Your Husbands Day
1. Try flirting with him a little, even if it feels silly, give it a try! I bet it will put a big ol’ smile on your husband’s face.
2. Leave him a love note or send him a text letting him know that you’re thinking about him.
4. Spend some quality time with your husband. Let him vent about his day without fear of judgment.
5. Give him a compliment. Men love when their wives compliment them.
6. Have sex! Seriously, there isn’t much that will brighten your husbands day like sex.
7. Take your husband to do something different, something out of the ordinary. Spice things up and watch your husband beam from ear to ear.