When I first heard that you were dating my son, I wasn’t happy. In fact, I just wanted to close my eyes and pretend you didn’t exist.
I just knew that I wouldn’t like you. How could I? No-one would ever be good enough for my son.
Then I saw the two of you together and I knew you were a sweetheart. Over time, we got to know each other and I was able to see how happy you made my son and what mom could be upset about that?
But more than that, I got to know you and I have a few things I’d like to say to you.
1. You are beautiful, don’t ever let anyone tell you different.
2. Don’t lose focus of your goals! Any man including my son is not worth putting your goals to the side. If he loves you, he will support you while you accomplish the goals you have set for yourself.
3. Stick to your beliefs and morals. Never let anyone talk you into doing anything you aren’t comfortable with. A good man will respect your boundaries.
4. Don’t forget who you are. I was young and in love once too and I remember how easy it was to let go of your friends and hobbies. It’s easy to forget who you are and to become one with the person you love. Always remember your true friends, your interests and most importantly who you are as a person.
It’s easy to forget who you are and to become one with the person you love. Always remember your true friends, your interests and most importantly who you are as a person.
5. Don’t ever let a man disrespect you. You are an amazing young lady and you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect. Never let any man talk down to you or abusive you in any way.
6. Know when it’s time to move on. It’s easy to get caught up in love even when you know the relationship is not what you want anymore. Never stay because you’re scared to be without that person, you are strong and you will find the right relationship.
Never stay because you’re scared to be without that person, you are strong and you will find the right relationship. Your happiness should always be a priority!
The mother of your boyfriend
Check out other parenting articles:
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts!