Do you love to make crafts and DIY projects? Crafting isn’t something I’m really good at so I like to focus on easy DIY crafts.
The best part about DIY projects is you can really get creative and make them personalized to your own style! Remember, they don’t have to be picture perfect to be amazing. Try your best and have fun with it, that’s what crafting is all about!
Easy DIY Crafts
Below you will find my favorite easy DIY crafts. Making crafts at home is an easy way to save a lot of money! Most of the items I feature cost a pretty penny at the store but you can make them at home for a fraction of the cost. Quick tip, always check for coupons before you head off to buy your crafting supplies. Michael’s and Hobby Lobby are great about giving out coupons!
Remember, I add a new craft every week so be sure to check back often!
- Homemade Lavender Bath Salts Lavender smells so good and helps you relaxing while enjoying a nice bubble bath.
- Easy Lip Balm Recipe Need something to make your lips silky smooth? Give this easy to make lip balm recipe a try.
- DIY Body Butter Recipe Seriously, this stuff looks and smells good enough to eat. This homemade body butter will leave your skin feeling so soft. It’s a must for every woman!
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Craft Need an easy St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with the kids? It really doesn’t get easier than this craft.
- Homemade Lemon Zest Soap Why spend lots of money on high priced soaps when you can make your own at home for half the cost. You’ll be shocked at how easy this homemade lemon zest soap is to make.
- Homemade Lavender Bath Bombs The perfect way to treat yourself to a little pampering and also makes a great gift!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more DIY inspiration!