Summer is my favorite time of year! I don’t love the heat but I do enjoy all the yummy food that comes along with summer. One of my favorite things is homemade popsicle recipes.
There are so many fun variations of popsicles you can make and they are so easy to make! Seriously, even the kids can make homemade popsicles.
You can buy these popsicle molds to make the process even easier. Get creative with the different flavor combinations.
Homemade Popsicle Recipes
1. Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles from Super Healthy Kids
2. White Peach Sangria Popsicles from Just a Taste
3. Strawberry Watermelon Ice Pops from Super Healthy Kids
4. Coconut Water Popsicles from Chocolate Covered Katie
5. Mango Kiwi Lemonade Popsicles from Cookie Named Desire
6. Strawberry Banana Popsicles from Sally’s Baking Addiction
7. Strawberry Watermelon Agua Fresca Popsicles from Bitz n Giggles
8. Green Juice Popsicles from Just a Taste
9. Sour Worm Popsicles from A Moms Take
10. Mango Coconut Popsicles from Simple Vegan Blog
11. Blackberry Lemonade Popsicles from Homemade Interest
12. Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles from Super Healthy Kids
13. Skinny Margarita Popsicles from Just a Taste
14. Blueberry Basil Popsicles from The Stay at Home Chef
15. Mango Green Tea Pops from Minimalist Baker
16. Fruity Grape Popsicles from Momendevors
17. Healthy Fresh Fruit Popsicles from Simple Vegan Blog
18. Watermelon Candy Popsicles from It’s a Keeper
19. Blueberry Strawberry Popsicles from Gluesticks & Gumdrops
20. Fruit and Veggie Popsicles from The Classy Chapter
21. Breakfast Popsicles from The Classy Chapter
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts!