Easter is one of my favorite holidays! It brings back so many great memories of my childhood. My mom used to make me the most amazing Easter baskets. You’re going to love these Easter Dessert Recipes!
I’m always on the hunt for easy to make dessert recipes and the ones listed below hit the mark!
10 Delicious Easter Dessert Recipes
1. Kit Kat Easter Cake If you love Kit Kat’s you’ll probably love this Kit Kat Easter cake. It looks amazing!
2. Bunny Butt Easter Sugar Cookies These bunny butt easter cookies are the cutest. My daughter just loves them.
3. Homemade Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs Who needs store bought when you can make your own.
4. Sunflower Peeps Cake I absolutely love this sunflower cake. It doesn’t hurt that I also love Peeps.
5. Easter Egg Suprise Cookies If your kids love those surprise eggs, then they are going to love this Easter Egg surprise cookies.
6. Easter Thumbprint Cookies Aren’t these thumbprint cookies adorable!?
7. Lemon Coconut Easter Cupcakes Here’s a fun cupcake idea for Easter.
8. Baked Donut Nests Baked donuts are the best and even a tiny bit healthier.
9. Peeps S’mores Yummy, more Peeps!
10. Easter Basket Cake I love this Easter Basket Cake!
Easter Candy Bark Recipe
Wednesday 16th of March 2016
[…] you are looking for more Easter recipes make sure to check out my 10 Delicious Easter Desserts […]
Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Monday 18th of January 2016
[…] 10 Delicious Easter Dessert Recipes […]