Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and it’s time to think about how you’ll be celebrating. I’m not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day because I think people spend too much money on this holiday and I think you should celebrate your spouse everyday.
My husband and I try to do Valentine’s Day on a budget and one of those ways is to stay home, watch a movie, have a nice dinner and drink.
Here are some awesome Valentine’s Day drink ideas to enjoy! Some of these do include alcohol but you can always make them non-alcoholic.
1. Cupids Broken Arrow from Practically Functional
2. Love Potion Cocktail from The Tip Toe Fairy
3. Raspberry Spritzer from MomDot
4. Love Potion Valentine’s Day Drink from This Girls Life Blog
5. Sweetheart Sunrise Drink from Who Needs A Cape
6. Mini Red Velvet Milkshake from Pizzazzerie
7. Strawberry Coconut Drink from Domestic Superhero
8. Grapefruit Martini from Nellie Bellie
9. Blackberry Gin Martini from Amanda’s Cookin’
10. Watermelon Martini from Baking Beauty
11. Starburst Martini from Who Needs A Cape
12. Strawberries & Champagne Margarita from Pizzazzerie
13. Cherry Whiskey Cocktail from Classy On A Dime
14. Watermelon Mint Martini from Plating Pixels
15. Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade from Classy On A Dime
16. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini from Who Needs A Cape
17. Strawberry Margarita Sherbet Float from The Gifted Gabber
18. Frozen Strawberry Martini from Baking Beauty
19. Cupid Floats from Some What Simple
20. Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats from The Cookie Rookie
21. Cherry Vodka Cocktail from Growing Up Gabel