My husband loves chicken pad thai, but my original recipe takes me so long to make! I’m all about easy recipes for dinner so I took my original recipe and made a 30-minute chicken pad thai recipe.
I hope you enjoy this easy home cooked recipes as much as my family does. Yes, even my little ones enjoy this dish.
Easy Recipes for Dinner – Chicken Pad Thai
- 1 lb. chicken cut up into cubes
- Thai rice noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Chow Mein noodles
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Pad Thai sauce
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 limes, sliced
- Marinade for Chicken:
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- Combine soy sauce with cornstarch in a medium sized bowl add chicken and toss to coat.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil and add rice noodles. Let the rice noodles boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While noodles are boiling heat oil in a large skillet or wok with 1 tbsp. of oil. Add in garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add in chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high heat. Add in a little chicken stock as needed to ensure chicken stays moist.
- While chicken is cooking, drain the rice noodles, rinse with cold water and set to the side.
- In a small bowl mix together Pad Thai sauce, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar and chili garlic sauce. Add the sauce to rice noodles and combine.
- Add eggs to the chicken and cook for 2 minutes, mixing the eggs in with the chicken.
- Add rice noodles and bean sprouts to the skillet and combine with the chicken and eggs. Cook until rice noodles are warm (about 3 minutes)
- Serve with chow mein noodles, cilantro, green onions and lime.
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check out my Koren Taco Recipe below.