Do you love your husband? I’m sure you do but do you know how to love your husband? Sometimes, we simply just go through the motions, never stopping to show our spouse how much we love them. Everyone needs love and needs to feel that they are loved. One of the most important marriage tips I can give you is to never stop loving your spouse!
Sometimes we can get lazy in our marriages and forget to show our partner how much we love them. Let’s make a pact to change that! I’ve put together a list that will show you how to love your husband.
50 Ways to Love Your Husband
Loving your husband doesn’t have to be hard. I’ve made it easy to show your husband that you love him with these 50 easy ways to love your husband.
2. Hold his hand.
3. Date often.
4. Show an interest in his hobbies.
5. Have sex.
6. Have foreplay.
7. Surprise him with a lunch date.
8. Send him texts during the day.
9. Cuddle up on the couch.
[Tweet “Cuddle with your spouse! It’s an easy way to show them love. #marriagetips”]
10. Give him a good morning kiss.
11. Kiss him before you fall asleep at night.
12. Go to a football game with him.
13. Make him his favorite meal.
14. Surprise him with a weekend getaway.
15. Write a love letter.
16. Create a playlist with songs that remind you of him.
17. Show him respect.
18. Always make him feel like a man and not a child.
19. Ask him for his opinion.
20. Don’t put him down.
21. Talk highly of him.
24. Tell him he’s handsome.
25. Allow him to have his own space.
26. Include him when making big decisions.
27. Don’t nag.
28. Make him breakfast before work.
29. Encourage him to pursue his goals.
30. Encourage his hobbies.
31. Let him have failures.
32. Rub his leg when you’re sitting next to him.
33. Don’t say hurtful things.
34. Never put him down in front of others.
35. Show his parents and extended family respect.
36. Tell him that he’s a good father.
37. Don’t overwhelm him with “honey do lists”.
38. Give him a massage.
39. Make him smile.
40. Put on some lingerie.
41. Greet him at the door when he comes home.
42. Give him space when he’s having a bad day.
43. Never tell him he’s not good enough.
44. Iron his work clothes.
45. Pack his lunch. *Bonus points for leaving a cute note inside*
46. Give him quality time.
47. Help him with projects around the home.
48. Let him splurge on something he’s had his eye on.
49. Watch a “man flick” with him.
50. Laugh at his jokes.
How do you make your husband feel loved?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts.