Anyone that knows me, knows that I do not have a green thumb! Even though I’m horrible in the garden, I still enjoy having a beautiful yard and I love getting my kids outdoors.
We are always trying to come up with different outdoor craft ideas and even better fun ways to make the yard look pretty!
The kids love playing outside and doing all sorts of different crafts. It’s also pretty cool for them to see their art projects in the yard.
These garden craft ideas are perfect for toddlers, tweens and yes even your teens can get involved in these crafts.
Garden Craft Ideas for Kids
1. Wooden Spoon Garden Craft from Kids Activities Blog
2. Rainbow Flower Garden Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
3. Paper Plate Garden from Happy Hooligans
4. Ladybug Stones from Fireflies & Mud Pies
5. Handprint Flower Garden Craft from Fun Handprint Art
6. Bird Bath Fairy Garden from See Vanessa Craft
7. Foam Flower Garden Craft from Plain Vanilla Mom
8. Paint Stick Garden Markers from Happiness is Homemade
9. Butterfly Handprint Garden Pot from Happily Ever Mom
10. Rainbow Garden Mobile from Lemon Lime Adventures
11. Sparkly Rock Crafts from School Time Snippets
12. Flower Drop Garden Ornaments from Happy Hooligans