I think I’m going crazy counting down the days till it’s officially fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the changing of the leaves, saying goodbye to 100 degree days, eating all the yummy foods that come along with the fall season and of course doing fun fall crafts with the kids.
These scarecrow crafts are going to be at the top of our activity list this fall.
Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
Here are fun scarecrow crafts to do with the kids this fall.
1. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow | Crafty Morning
2. Coffee Can Scarecrow | Crafts by Amanda
3. Scarecrow Wooden Spoon Puppet | Our Little House in the Country
4. Paper Bag Scarecrow Hat | About a Mom
5. Paper Bag Scarecrow | We Made That
6. Shape Scarecrow Craft | No Time for Flash Cards
7. Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow | Still Playing School
8. Paper Plate Scarecrow | No Time for Flash Cards
9. Handprint Scarecrow | Crafty Morning
10. Scarecrow Puppet | Dollar Store Mom
11. Caramel Apple Popsicle Craft | The Classy Chapter