August is National Peach Month and what better way to enjoy some yummy peaches than with an ice cold milkshake. This is a treat that the kids and adults will both enjoy.
This is a fun twist on a traditional milkshake since you don’t drink it out of a cup. Instead, you’ll serve up this tasty homemade milkshake in a white chocolate cup! So easy to make and so fun to serve.
Get creative with this recipe and try different types of fruit.
Homemade Milkshake – Peach Flavor In A White Chocolate Cup!
Time: 50 Minutes
- 5 Cups Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 Wilton 8-Cavity Round Shot Glass Mold
- 2 Cups Cascadian Farm Frozen Sliced Peaches
- 1½ Cup Julie’s Organic Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar On Top Peach & Pink Sprinkles
- One cup of white chocolate candy melts at a time, place in medium microwavable mixing bowl. Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat in 20-second intervals, or until completely melted. Be sure not to overheat. Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely smooth and silky.
- Add peach & pink sprinkles to melted white chocolate candy. Stir mixture well until sprinkles are evenly distributed.
- Using a small spoon, slowly pour white chocolate into each shot mold. Be sure that mold has been thoroughly cleaned and dried ahead of time.
- Repeat this process until all 8 shot molds have been filled.
- Tap mold against countertop to ensure all air bubbles have been eliminated. Lift mold above your head to check for air bubbles. If there are none, you may proceed to the next step. Otherwise, repeat tapping. You may also stick a butter knife into each mold to help eliminate hidden air bubbles.
- Place mold in freezer for approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Remove mold from freezer. Slowly invert each shot mold until white chocolate candy melt is released. Carefully place each chocolate mold upright onto a clean, flat surface.
- Add sliced peaches and vanilla ice cream to blender (I recommend the NutriBullet). Blend on high for approximately 60 to 90 seconds, or until you reach your desired milkshake consistency.
- Fill white chocolate cups with peach milkshake (you may have a little leftover). Garnish with extra sprinkles. Serve immediately with tiny appetizer spoons or straws (simply cut regular size straw in half).
Wednesday 12th of January 2022
Saturday 28th of August 2021
Always a significant fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but do not get a whole lot of link like from.
Thursday 1st of April 2021
That could be the finish of this write-up. Here you will discover some web sites that we consider you will value, just click the links.
Thursday 11th of February 2021
Here are some hyperlinks to web pages that we link to simply because we assume they may be really worth visiting.
25 Delicious Frozen Treats
Tuesday 13th of October 2015
[…] Peach Flavored Milkshake From The Classy […]