Planning a baby shower or a gender reveal party? If so, it might be nice to have some baby shower drinks that are non-alcoholic. Keep in mind that non-alcoholic doesn’t need to mean boring. You can get so creative when planning the drink menu for the baby shower. Let your imagination go a little crazy!
One fun idea might be to create a signature drink from the mom-to-be. To help get you started, I’ve put together a list of over twenty non-alcoholic baby shower drinks. There is something for everyone on this list.
If you do want to have some alcohol at the baby shower for the non-pregnant mama’s check out my list of Moscato Drink Recipes. There is some yummy stuff on this list.
Over 20 Baby Shower Drinks
Every mom-to-be deserves a fabulous baby shower! Make this baby shower unique with some fun non-alcoholic baby shower drinks. You’ll find everything from spritzers, lemonade, margarita’s and much more.
1. Arizona Sunset from Love Bakes Good Cakes
2. Strawberry Mint Spritzer from A Dash of Sanity
3. Easy Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade from The Classy Chapter
4. Sweetheart Sunrise Drink from Who Needs a Cape
5. Spiced Apple Cider from The Classy Chapter
6. Baileys Irish Cream from Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
7. Cranberry Mocktail from Food Folks and Fun
8. Non-alcoholic White Sangria from Joyful Scribblings
9. Cactus Cooler from Love Bakes Good Cakes
10. Mimosa Mocktail from Oh My! Creative
11. Margarita Punch from Shaken Together Life
12. Pink Not Champagne from Modern Day Moms
13. Virgin Garden Fresh Bloody Mary from Eating Well
14. Blackberry Fauxjito from Kleinworth & Co
15. Strawberry Daiquiri from In The Playroom
16. Virgin Mojito from The Pinning Mama
17. Cranberry Orange Spritzer from Oh My Veggies
18. Blush Spritzer from Blommi
19. Punchless Margarita from Simply Sherryl
20. Mint Infused Lemonade from Thrifty Jinxy
21. Cherry Lime Sparklers from Sensibly Sara
Don’t forget that if you are pregnant or know someone that is pregnant, signing up for the Amazon baby registry is a must and FREE!
Non-Prime members get a 10% completion discount and Prime members get 15%. You also get a box full of awesome products to try out! Sign up below.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out my other popular posts!