I’m all about finding fast and easy dinner recipes! As much as I love to cook, life just gets to crazy sometimes and I need to get dinner on the table quick.
I absolutely love one pot dinner recipes. One pot meals are normally quick, tasty and require very little clean up.
You can make just about everything in one pot. Everything from pasta dishes, chicken & veggies, rice, seafood and much more! Try the recipes I’ve listed below but don’t be afraid to get creative. If you think of something not on this list, give it a try! You might be surprised at what you can make in just one post.
One Pot Dinner Recipes
- Cheesy Chicken Taco Rice from Host the Toast
- Chicken Bacon Skillet from The Classy Chapter
- Spicy Chicken Riggies from Host the Toast
- Pasta Primavera from Oh my Veggies
- Spicy Pork Ragu With Orzo from Jo Cooks
- Chicken Enchiladas from A Pinch of Healthy
- Tomato Basil Pasta from Apron Strings Blog
- Burrito Chicken & Rice from How Sweet Treats
- Thai Style Peanut Pasta from Apron Strings Blog
- Red Pepper & Sausage Alfredo from Host the Toast
- Peanut Sesame Noodles & Veggies from Oh my Veggies
- Spicy Eggs & Potatoes from A Pinch of Yum
- Vegan Pasta from Minimalist Baker
- Greek Chicken Orzo from Jo Cooks
- Cheesy Sausage & Pasta from Eating On A Dime
- Garlic Lemon Chicken & Potatoes from Cafe Delites
- Cajun Pasta from Strength & Sunshine
- Baked Rice With Chicken & Mushrooms from The Brook Cook
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta from Dishing Delish
- Meatball & Rice Skillet from Belly Full
- Creamy Mushroom, Spinach & Chicken from Carmyy
- Spaghetti With Kale & Cherry Tomatoes from Their On You
- Garlic Shrimp With Quinoa from Well Plated
- Vegan Curry from Discover Delicious
- Chicken, Sweet Potatoes & Wild Rice from Taste and See
Here are some more yummy recipes!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts!