One of my favorite things about summer is relaxing on the patio with a good book. Unfortunately, I haven’t had much time to read any books this summer. I have a ton on my list, so I thought I’d share my top 15 with you. I’d love to hear what books you’ll be reading this summer, let me know in the comments.
10 Books to Read This Summer
1. Maggie’s Turn – This book sounds like it has a little bit of mystery, some romance and some heartache. Perfect!
2. The Rumor – The perfect marriage, the perfect kids, the perfect friendship…can it really happen? I don’t know but I want to read more about it!
3. The Girl On The Train – I know a lot of people have read this one but it’s still on my “to read” list.
4. Georgia On My Mind – It’s free as of this posting and the book sounds good.
5. Platform – If you work in marketing, social media or anything else that involves social media, this is a must read! I’ve read pieces of it before, but I need to buckle down and read it start to finish.
6. Santangelos – I LOVE Jackie Collins and she just came out with a new book. I can not wait to relax in the sun with this book.
7. Tell Your Time – This is another book that I have read, but I need to read it again. It’s a great book for helping you get organized and manage your time better.
8. 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life – I’ve heard great things about this book and if you know me, then you know I should read this.
9. All The Light We Cannot See – A story about the Nazi occupation. I’m a sucker for a good book based around an event in history.
10. Plate to Pixel – This book has been on my list for a long time! I’ve heard such great things about it. If you are looking to improve your food photography, I highly suggest picking it up.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts!