I love everything about Christmas, but one of my favorite activities is baking Christmas cookies! I will normally spend one to two weeks every December making family favorite recipes and fun stuff I find online. I’ve compiled some of the Christmas cookies I will be baking in a few weeks!
Make sure to click through the links below and give these amazing bloggers some Christmas love!
10 Christmas Cookies
1. Hershey’s Cocoa Kiss Cookies – I just came across these cookies this evening and I can not wait to try them! Seriously, look at the picture of these, read the ingredients and tell me they don’t sound amazing!
2. Peppermint Meringue Cookies – To die for! They are also super creative.
3. Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies – These cookies look so fun and festive. A must bake this year!
4. Mint Chocolate Blossom Cookies – My Grandma used to make a cookie similar to this one. I’m excited to try it out and see if it compares. I have a feeling it will!
5. Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls – A mix between a cookie and a cake pop! I’m sold.
6. Magic Cookie Bars – These cookies can be baked, year round…my favorite type.
7. Chocolate Rolled Cookies – Seriously, these cookies are to die for! No words needed.
8. Santa Sugar Cookies – I have my own special sugar cookie recipe that I use, but I’m always looking for new ones to try out.
9. M&M Holiday Cookies – M&M’s in cookies? My weakness!
10. Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies – Not only do these cookies look amazing, but they are the perfect gift!
What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out some of my other popular posts.